Saturday 28 July 2012

The province of Manitoba has commissioned me to help you make that decision and share your vows in matrimony. Call now and we can make the words come from your heart to the ears of your partner and witnesses on your precious wedding day.  I am willing to meet with you and discuss everything about your wedding plans.  

Either newly weds to be, or already married and wish to renew your vows to make your anniversary special with new words and thoughts about your relationship - we can do that too! I will do my best to  make your desires reality, and a very memorable lifetime occasion

Please phone 204-889-0407 - if I am unavailable - please do not hesitate to leave a message and I'll call you back as soon as possible. If you have more time to prepare you can write to me and I will give you plenty to consider by email:

frmarkmoote@yahoo.ca Manitoba Marriage Commissioner; 

Sincerely, 
Mark C. Moote 



May you both be blessed with joy and celebration in love+

No comments:

Post a Comment